
Megan - you are settling into yr 2 quite well. I never really doubted you would, but you have been a bit clingy in the mornings when we get to school...Mr Bernard is cropping up in all your conversations - from what we should eat, to what books you should borrow..glad to know you have a good bond with your new teacher allready. I think I would be worried if you weren't preaching his word as gospel *lol*
You got an award last week...."Top Dog" which is Mr Bernards own concept -given to the best student of the week. I had to laugh when you casually mentioned the award and that you 'knew' it was you who would receive it...such a humble child!! ;)
Good on you baby - you deserve it!!
Zachary - You have survived 2 weeks of preschool now ..and just between you and me - I think you may actually like it!!! Each day you seem to let go just a little easier, and each day Mrs Rohl or Mrs Wilson let me know another small achievement you have made.I am feeling so much more confident about your ability to catch up with your peers...
On Tuesday you were the "Star of the Day"! I was so proud I could have burst...(still am!) You got your name up on the door and had the honour of welcoming the parents by saying "Come in Please" (well your version)..and of course the most important part for you...choosing a toy from the box :)
You are doing so well my big boy..evenmanaged to put your own shirt on a few days ago..I know you can do it...and I think you are starting to realise just what you may be capable of as well!! Go for it baby!!
Ethan - My cheeky little monkey! You grow bolder by the day and are so full of cheek and mischief, I just know you are going to keep me on my toes!!Your poppoppa thinks you are just it. He calls you "Red" and you seem to reciprocate the adoration...even though you have not said Pop yet!! Grandma is very impressed that you have managed to say Grandma, but you refuse to actually say it TO her...so she has had to rely on our word!! (as I said..cheeky!!)
ATM you are addicted to sultanas..you would eat them by the bucket load if we let you..you carry around your bowl of 'tanas' and get very upset if they get spilled...wonder how long that will last?? ;)
You also seem to be a an of tanties atm...throwing yourself on the floor and whinging/screaming/crying ..is quite funny actually ;) Unlucky for you that we have allready 'done' the tanty thing twice allready...so you better become more creative!! *lol*
However we cannot deny that you are absolutely gorgeous and we love you lot's!!
No comments:
Post a Comment