Monday, January 30, 2006

Zach's first day at preschool!

Today you went off to 'big' preschool!!
You were excited about taking your bag and a packed lunch, but I don't think you realised just what going to preschool entailed...
Every other time we have been, mummy has stayed with you, but today was different.
Daddy and Ethan came with us and we took all your new books and paper, library bag and lunch up to school at 12.15pm. You kept asking if we would see Megan...
When we went inside all the children sat on the carpet with their mums & dads and then your teachers, Mrs Wilson and Mrs Rohl said it was time for us to say good bye. You started to cry and clung on to me, but Mrs Wilson took you up onto her chair to sit with her and mummy left.

At 2.45 I went and picked you p. You had a smile for me and seemed to have enjoyed your day. You had been given a sticker, which you were very proud of.
Megan walked over to the preschool room to join us and we walked back to the car, drove home and told Daddy all about your first day at 'big' preschool!

I am not sure how you will go tomorrow, but I am positive that in time you will grow to love your new school.

Love you my big boy!

No comments: