This is to you my darling boy...
Today we met with your new speech therapist and finally I feel like we are starting to get someone to understand that you need help!!
Alison is her name, and she did a full on assessment with you, played games and most importantly let you blow your precious bubbles :-)
I am feeling so much more positive about things now, as Alison has said how we maybe able to get you into the special ed unit which will really help you with your speech and behaviour...more importantly than that, we finally have someone who actually listens, looks at you and your abilities, and doesn't fob us off onto a waiting list or tell us that "He'll be right".....
I worry about you so much, I hate the thought that kids may tease you and give you shit just because youlack the communication skills and ability to get your point across as easily as they may do.
I don't care about any grdes you may or may not get at school...to me, having you accepted as just 'one of the boys' is the most important thing ....the thought of someone picking on you or calling you dumb, stupid or anything like that makes my blood boil..I KNOW you are intelligent, I KNOW you understand and I will try my damndest to make sure you have every opportunity to show everyone just how special you are!!
Love you baby boy!!
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment