Saturday, July 28, 2007

Big Bath!

Splish Splash! Samuel had his first big bath!

He absolutely LOVED it too! I thought we would have a few tears, as the weather is not exactly warm and he usually has a whinge when we just take his nappy off to change it, so was expecting a full on whinge session for actually getting him naked!!
He just lay back and enjoyed the water, kicking his legs and looking around with his "coon cheese O " look. After we got him out, he was content to lay on the rug and have a 'play' for 20 mins....looking out the window and watching us.

I am sure we got his first smile too. Of course it could be wind, but I reckon I will claim it anyway!! He came so close to rolling over too! Couldn't believe it. He has always been very strong though - he is always flipping his head upright off our shoulder and turning his head to look a different way. He also has extremely strong legs and can kick out quite hard...and his arms just never stop moving. When he was on the floor he had his arms and legs going as usual, and tilted his head back and came oh so close to rolling over! Hopefully it was just a fluke - I am quite happy to have a non mobile bub round the house for a long time to come yet!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so adorable Soph. I cannot believe Sam is almost 6 weeks old, it just goes too fast!

Siobhan Royle said...

He is sooo cute Posh! More pics ploise! ;)