Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Slack ass!!

yup me again...many mths later - again!!

So what is new with our little crew? Megan has finished yr 2. Her reports were fantastic (as usual). Meg's reading is well above her yr level...always knew she would be a bookworm like mum though ;)
Zachary finished preschool. They had a xmas concert which was great to watch. Zachs reports all said what a lovely littl eboy he is and how much the other kidlets like playing with him, so I am very happy with that :)
Ethan turned 2 on 29th November. He has certainly taken this 'terrible two' idea to heart ;) Relishes it in fact!! He is such a funny little character. Very cheeky, very clever, very stubborn and extremely cute! Lethal combination I think ;)

Oh and of course our big news - baby #4 is on its way. Due in July...so that will be 4 kidlets that I can forget to update about in here :P

Until next time...xoxo

No comments: