Tuesday, March 06, 2007

How time flies...

...when you are slack and don't post!!

Here we are in MARCH!!!! OMG only 16 days and I will be 30!!
Jeepers - how did that happen?? I am not ready to be in my thirties!!

ATM I am ...urrmm...pregnant ...would say exactly how far if I could find the calendar...brain getting too old to retain simple facts such as that! Ok crisis averted - calendar found - I am 21 weeks tomorrow!


Had morph scan on 21st Feb which showed us another little boy will be joining our family :-) Megan was a little bit upset to learn she won't be getting a sister (so ws I really) , however these things can't be chosen - they are chosen for us....and as long as our new little fella is healthy and has all his bits, then we will all be over the moon :-)


Zachary has settled in well to school this year. He is in prep and attends the Special School on Mondays and Tuesdays and the public school for the rest of the week. His confidence and eagernes to learn has increased at an incredible rate, in just a few short weeks of school. He is recognising colours, asking lot's of questions and generally is a new little boy! Of course with the confidence comes the other side of the coin as well - that is his behaviour in public! He is no longer afraid to stray more than 1cm away from me, so we find him climbing fences and hanging out windows at school!! Hmm so I guess that is taking the bad with the good ;-)


Megan is cruising along in yr 3 this yr. She has taken up violin and is relaly progressing well. The music teacher is impressed with her efforts and she is really eager to get in there and practice every day.....my ears are not so keen however!! ;-)



Ethan is about to leap out into the big wide world - he starts daycare tomorrow!! I can't believe I am sending my baby out there!! He is still so much of a 'baby' although he has plenty of big boy attitude! He is cheeky beyond belief, knows his mind very well - and is NOT afraid to speak it!!


All in all we are all rocking along as usual - we have good days and bad days, but nothing too exciting happening just yet ;-)

No comments: