Thursday, March 08, 2007

Baby #4


General update.

HPT BFP back in November '06. Even though it was suspected, I still burst into tears! Just thinking about the changes such as new car and bigger house was a little overwhelming...and extra work, money etc etc

21st Feb morphology scan - Another little boy! Everything healthy as far as they can tell.
21 weeks into this 4th pregnancy and all is going pretty well. I have the usual aches and pains - SPD is very painful, ocassional sciatica, heartburn and headaches.
Feeling very fat and ungainly already - bending over is painful and I am so damn tired all the time. I guess chasing three other kidlets as well as school runs and running the house is bound to take the energy out of anyone.

ATM it is looking as though the c/s date will be the 16th July - very close to being full term. I have never gone that long with a scheduled c/s before. Megan was almost 42 weeks, but she was stubborn and we couldn't out wait her!

Ultrasounds have all been clear so far...nothing abnormal detected which is as good as we get while pregnant. Just as long as bub comes out that way, we will all be happy.
First movements were around 11 weeks, however it quietened down after that and made me doubt whether or not I had been imagining it! Getting prettyboisterous now - full of attitude and gives me huge big boots. Can feel the rolling movemnts too now and see the little bumps on the outside - very cute!!
Megan has been able to feel and see bub kicking - the boys aren't so patient ;-) Andy has also seen and felt it move.
So that is that for now...nothing exciting happens now for weeks..just waiting and waiting!!

No comments: