Yup - that's me. Finally hit the dirty thirties!! Probably only thing dirty about them in my case is due to the water restrictions we now face in this area!! 
My birthday was on the 22nd March. Andy and the kidlets gave me a new wallet and a very big surprise - A brand new camera! A roilly flash one too!! lol Still trying to work the damn thing out - going to take me until I hit 40 to be able to use it properly....although just quietly, I am pretty sure Andy bought it more for his pleasure than mine ;-)
On the Saturday after my birthday we went out to the Glades Tavern for lunch with the family. Kidlets loved playing in the games room and the playground.
Mum & dad and my sis's and bro chipped in and got me some new luggage - as they know I need it for when I go away in June - to meet my beloved Giddy Diddys!!! (Can't wait for that!!) I also scored an angus & Robertson gift voucher - which I can't wait to spend...will be a hard decision as to what to buy though - would buy out the whole shop if I could!!
After we finished at the tavern, everyone came back here and chilled out for awhile. Ended up buying dinner and staying a little longer...nice, relaxing way to celebrate!

On the Saturday after my birthday we went out to the Glades Tavern for lunch with the family. Kidlets loved playing in the games room and the playground.
Mum & dad and my sis's and bro chipped in and got me some new luggage - as they know I need it for when I go away in June - to meet my beloved Giddy Diddys!!! (Can't wait for that!!) I also scored an angus & Robertson gift voucher - which I can't wait to spend...will be a hard decision as to what to buy though - would buy out the whole shop if I could!!
After we finished at the tavern, everyone came back here and chilled out for awhile. Ended up buying dinner and staying a little longer...nice, relaxing way to celebrate!
So yeh - that is it. I am 30, still alive, can't see any grey hairs yet...although the way these kidlets are whinging atm, it won't be long!!
No comments:
Post a Comment