Thursday, April 12, 2007

New PJs!

Had to write something about this - it has turned into such a drama!! lol

On Wednesday we went to visit the new shopping centre that has opened up in town. Didn't really have any intention of buying anything, but found some jimjams for Ethan while we were there.

As you can see, they are really cool red and orange ones with dinosaurs on them and Ethan loved them on sight! He carried them around the shopping centre for the next half hr or so, while we checked out all the shops.

Finally towards the end of the shopping he decided he had had enough carrying them and threw them on the floor, stating that he didn't like his new jammies anymore and to take them back to the shop.

I picked them up and put them in the shopping bag and soon after we went home. After a few hrs I asked Ethan if he would like to try them on and he loved the idea...so he put them on, paraded around and then took them off to be washed and put on his bed for sleeptime.

That night after his bath, we put the PJs on and Ethan was again prancing around, looking in the mirrir, and generally looking pretty pleased with his new jammies!

I put him to bed and all was quiet....for about 10 mins...then I heard crying and "Me not like my new jammies mum...me want to take my jammies back to shop mum!" over and over and over again!!

Tonight is night 2 of operation new jammies and he is again crying and calling out for me to take his new jammies back to the shop!! It is pretty funny - if a little annoying - I guess it is just his latest ploy to not go to sleep...hehehe..unlucky for him, mummy is onto him ;-)

1 comment:

lolliegirl said...

Awww.. Those PJ's are cute! I don't know what his problem is LOL!! Cheeky monkey.. The pics are looking good too. Looks like you are finally working out that new camera!