Feeling all bouncy and spring like today! Amazing what some decent sleep can do for a person!
Mum took the older 3 kidlets out to her place yesterday, so Andy and I have had a relaxing weekend, spending some extra time with Samuel.
He is so darn cute!!! I can't get over it...he will be 10 weeks old tomorrow. It is just speeding by so quickly and I want to just grab him and shout out STOP to the bloody passing time. He is my last baby and I want to hold onto each and every second as long as possible - ok well maybe not to all the waking/screaming seconds - but most of the rest ;-)
His new sound of the week is a gurgly/phlegmy "gggggg" and as he says it, he raises his eyebrows (which by the way, resemble very fat hairy caterpillars!!) and his eyes sparkle and his whole face lights up as he gives us his tradmark goofy, gummy grin!
Can you tell I am in love?!!!
He is coming very close to rolling over - goes way over on his side to watch what's going on. He loves tv *lol* If he can hear it, he will arch his back and spin around as far as he can to try and see it.
Not sure if I posted his stats in the last entry, so will do so again. He had his immunisations on Wednesday. 3 jabs in total and the oral dose for rotavirus. There were a few tears, as expected, but all up he was a very brave boy (and mummy was very brave too!) He did end up with a temp that night, but was all good after a dose of panadol. Slept his usual 5 hrs, then 3 after his 3am feed. He has a cough/cold now though :( Poor munchkin - hasn't had an easy run since birth. Hopefully with summer well and truly on the way we can finally say goodbye to all these awful sick bugs.
Oh yes - stats! He was born weighing 3.975kg or 8Lb 12oz. At 9 weeks 3days he was 6.3kg or 13 Lb 14oz....little porker!! As you can tell, he really loves his dinner ;-) No idea about his head or length as we haven't had those done...but as he is growing out of all his suits, I am confident he is doing fine.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment