Just been sitting here wondering...Why do I blog? What is the possible benefits? Where is it all going to go?
I mean in say, 50 yrs time - is this piece of nothingness blog still going to be floating out there in cyber space? Will I be still coming in to update my boring old life? Maybe the question should be - will I still be doing this in 5 yrs? 2? It is not like it is doing anything for the greater good of mankind - nothing earth shattering or life changing going on in here......so WHY?
I doubt many people read...and if they do...Why? lol Why do I write? I know I am no novelist..can barely string two words together most days *lol* Day to day crap is boring...will the kidlets be interested in reading back over this drivel if it is still around in 10 yrs time? At least I know if it is - it won't take them long to read through it all...I am hardly the most dedicated blogger!!!
Perhaps it is just late and I need sleep...too many questions and ponderings for moi delicate head to consider...so I guess t'will all remain...a mystery!! Dun dun dun dun!!
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi there!!
I saw your link through Natalie's blog.(All about JTCD)
It was such a pleasure to read some of your 'blogs'!
We seem to think alike. spooky really. I was just wondering the other day why I was on here applying so much effort. Natalie's the only one who see's my blog. LOL!
I print mine out every once in a while for my kiddies but I wonder if they will even care when they're older. you know?
It looks like our kids are the same ages. I have a 6 yr. old girl, and 2 boys aged 4 and 2-1/2.
They keep me incrediably busy!!
Your kids are soooooooooo cute!
I liked your slideshow. very cute pics!
I hope you come visit and we can chat often. I live in Arizona, U.S.A.
Be neat to swap stories and make a new friend!
-Blessings,
Tina and Triple Trouble!
Oh man! I should come and check in here more often.. I used to when you first started up this blob but you didn't update for ages and now all of a sudden you are on a posting frenzy LOL! The kids are gorgeous! I love the slideshow (please tell me the artist/songname you have playing!)..
I too wonder about where my blob will be in years to come. I guess for me though, it's not so much about my kids but a place where I can log all the things I have made/done and look back on it at a later date and say to myself, 'Hey! You did actually do something over the last 12months!' LOL!!
You're doing a great job darl.. You have far more patience than I, I will tell you that much. As well as all the goings on at home you always have time for your friends and that is something that I value from you so very much..
Awwwwwwwww.. can you feel the lurve!??!?
Mwah!! And tacky **CYBER HUGS** to you moi friend!!
Oh, I'm so glad you wrote back!!
Is it okay if I add you to my favorites?
Yeah, 9/11 was pretty rough and it's finally feeling better. Like it took 6 years to heal. It still hurts so bad to see the twin towers.
I'm still trying to get the hang of adding the header on my blog! My picture always comes out blurry and distorted! Your new one is very cute by the way!
Natalie's is always stunning.
Just came back from shopping and found little Alex a birthday present! He'll be 3 on Nov. 20th.
I found a Tiny Tikes race car set that's he's been asking for!
He'll just flip out!
I'll be posting more pics here very soon. We went to our annual fire prevention parade yesterday. Fire trucks.... and FIRE FIGHTERS!!(yummy!) from all over the state come here for the parade. Kiddies had a blast!! I post pics later today.
It's 8:30a. here. Natalie is in Adalaide which is 17-1/2 hours ahead of us. Where are you at in Australia? I wonder how far ahead you are? LOL!
Need to run but write soon, sweetie!
-Tina
Post a Comment