Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Moi again!

Bit scary - starting to make a habit of this blogging stuff...don't worry, I am sure I will lose interest and become a bad blogger again soon! lol

Megan came home from school this afternoon with Bailey Bear. It is a bear that is shared between the Prep-Yr3 classes and rewarded to the class that has been behaving the best for the week. Then certain classmates get a chance to bring Bailey home for a night. Bailey comes complete with a school uniform, a school bag, a lunchbox, PJs, hat, warm clothes and water bottle!! Oh and of course his diary, which the kidlets can complete and tell the others just what Bailey got up to at their house.


Took a few pics yesterday of the 4 kidlets together - is a rare chance that I manage to get all 4 sitting still at the one time - never mind actually all looking at the camera!!! Of the 20 or I took, I think there is one or two that are 'keepable' ;-)
This picture on the right is just one I added in to say HAPPY 13 weeks to my "little" Porky Grumpster!! (looks like he is trying to fend off any attacks from his siblings there ;-) - Quite possible!!

2 comments:

Triple Trouble said...

LOVE the new piccies! Just adorable!! WOW!
Alaura had a class monkey in preschool that everyone got to bring home each week. We had to take pics and write a story about what we did all week! very cute!

Hey, I'm having a major brain fart! Who is singing this song on your blog?
Chat later,
Tina

Triple Trouble said...

Oh! Nevermind, I just found it!!
She's very pretty! I thought this was Mary J. Blige.
Have a wonderful weekend sweetie!
-Tina