Wednesday, October 03, 2007

October!

October? October?? That can't be right surely? Only a few days left of holidays and the kidlets will be starting term 4 at school...then only a matter of weeks and it will be christmas!
Feeling a bit better about things atm. Samuel is sleeping a *little* better (Hope I don't jinx myself there!), and he is not sick anymore. I still have this horrid cough which is still keeping me awake, but it isn't quite as bad as it was.

Weather has been HOT here the last few days - up around the 33deg mark....looks like summer is going to be a long one. Already had a few bush fires as well - last one was only a few kms up the road and blocked the highway for a while. Pretty scary really...I hate bush fire season- we so badly need some rain.

Busy mth coming up with my nephews 3rd b'day, my nieces 9th b'day and my dads 57th b'day! Next thing I know we will be heading into Nov and facing Ethans 3rd b'day! Not to mention xmas....Guess I should start shopping!! Nah that would be too much like being organised for moi - leave it til the last minute and panic is more my style ;-)

Have some new pics, but added them into the slideshow, so won't bother uploading them again here. Realised how many I have of Samuel and not of the other kidlets *oops*

No comments: